Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cheguei no Rio.!!!! missão cumprida e comprida. I am in RIO !!! Mission accomplished


Amigos,

Hoje a uma da tarde, desliguei o motor na garagem do predio da minha mãe, no bairro da Gloria. Foram mais de 30.800 kms de muita alegria. me diverti a valer e já estou pensando na proxima aventura...

Today, at 1 PM, I turned the ignition off of my BMW, after more than 30,800 KM (18,650 miles). Will post a long posting about the final days of the trip. Right now I am organizing a lunch for Sunday for the friends who are near Rio de Janeiro.

In Rio de Janeiro angekommen - Mission erfüllt und beendet!!!
Heute um 13 Uhr habe ich nach über 30.800 km (18.650 Meilen) den Zündschlüssel meiner BMW rumgedreht. Werde noch einen längeren Bericht über die letzten Tage der Reise veröffentlichen. Im Moment organisiere ich gerade ein Essen für meine Freunde aus Rio de Janeiro und Umgebung.

4 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homero, I happened to check out your blog today...and you finally finished your trip. We have been working on selling more of your papayas while you have been gone. Call me when you return!

Karen at Frieda's!

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PARABÉNS!
PROMETEU, CUMPRIU E AINDA LEVOU OS AMIGOS A EMBARCAR NA SUA AVENTURA ATRAVÉS DO BLOG!
PERFEITO! VOCÊ É O CARA!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Timy Gonzalez said...

Congratulations!!!
Job well done.
I'll be looking forward for your next adventures.
On June 14 I leave for Alaska, my first long-distance trip. I'll be posting my pictures here:
www.timygonzalez.blogspot.com
Take care,
Timy

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger lmm said...

Parabéns pelo feito e obrigado pela partilha da aventura.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home